Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful..20-22

Day 20...I'm thankful for a roof over my head and never a doubt that I will have one. So many deal with the worry of having a nice roof over their heads with worrying it could be taken away or is it dangerous. I am blessed with a safe place to lay my head always!

Day 21...I am thankful for the internet. Sounds silly but I am able to keep up with friends and family from far away at the drop of a hat. Also I am able to do Christmas shopping withing out having to face the outside world...oh how I dislike crowds and all that!

Day 22...I'm thankful for my mother in law who gave birth to the amazing man I call my husband and for always making sure we are taken care of. She keeps us fed and taken care of. She takes time out of her weekends and other free time to come and paint our house so that we can get in faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment