Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 1 and 2

In November I am going to write something I am thankful for everyday....I missed day one so here is both days combined.

#1...I am thankful for my Lord and Savior. No matter what I am going through I know I can trust in Him that he will not give me more than I can handle. He is always there to talk to and praise for all the wonderful blessings in my life. I don't know how anyone goes through life with out a personal relationship with Him.

#2...Sleeping kids...sounds so crazy but I am trying to keep this up to date with what is going on in my life and what I am thankful for the day of. So I am thankful for kids that sleep. Tommi is a great sleeper and well we all know she is not the best but she does sleep. She wakes up often but we both get a good amount of sleep. So I am thankful I do not have kids who are up all night or have major sleep issues. And today Miley is napping beautifully....so praise to God for that and I am SO thankful for it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment