Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh my...

Tonight I went back to have some "me" time when TJ got home (aka take a shower) The moment I left the room Miley started screaming. I leisurely got the shower going in hopes the crying would stop since big sis and daddy were there for entertainment. But after 5 minutes I finally shut the door to her still screaming....like she was in pain.

Feeling like crap I took a very quick shower... forgetting to shave my legs ugh! Got out and she was not crying but fussing on and off. Then she started up again when I yelled out to Tommi to quit whining. Well that opened it all up again, crap! She heard my voice and was determined to get to me. Shaking the fence and all :( Poor thing

The moment I picked her up she was all smiles and back to normal! What in the world!?!? Mommy doesn't get mommy time anymore?!?!?

She sure is lucky she is so cute b/c man is she a handful sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment