Monday, November 19, 2012

a bit behind

Day 16...I'm thankful for my sis-in-law Heather! She can brighten my day at the drop of a hat. She is known for getting a bit excited over things the average person does not find that exciting! It is really funny! She also loves my girls like no other. She is such a wonderful aunt to them! With her awesome husband (my big brother) life is never boring!

Day 17...I'm thankful for modern medicine. My girls were sick this weekend and though I did not have to give them medicine I am thankful it is always there and I do not have to worry that if they do get very sick I don't have a way to help them.

Day 18...I'm thankful for God's creativity in nature. Fall up here means pure beauty. The trees are AMAZING! It makes me stop, slow down, and take it all in b/c it is gone so quickly...which is a lesson in itself.

Day 19...I'm thankful for my sis-in-law Katie! You wanna talk about a classy lady. She is the definition. She is the kind of person I wish I was more like. She takes things in strides and with such elegance. Those around her say she doesn't walk she glides b/c she is just that graceful! She also is an amazing wife to my brother Luke and she loves me unconditionally...which of course to a big sister means the world! I am also thankful she likes to upload pictures online of my little bro...which always makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment