Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holy moly....

So Miley has never been a "good" sleeper but my goodness. She all the sudden wants me holding her while she sleeps.

Typically at night I lay her down and she rolls over and goes to sleep. Well now if I lay her down she goes straight into screaming. I try putting her to sleep and laying her down. Again screaming. It is a total battle!

Tonight I messed with her for over an hour and finally she rolled over when I laid her down!

Since she is showing no other signs I am assuming it is a 9 month sleep regression (according to my online searches it is common)

This is going on with naps and night time. I know this too shall pass but oh boy this is not a welcomed one. Especially since I know we will go through some sleep issues when we move to our new house and Miley is in a new bed. 

I am also transitioning her from napping in the swing to napping in her bed (still in my room ugh!) So it is  double trouble with sleeping. Hoping it all works its way out soon!!

Separation anxiety is on high also. If Miley sees me walking out of a room she gets super upset! So this is also part of the problem even though this is not a new problem.

I sure do love my Cakes she is the sweetest little thing. I still am amazed by the love I have for my girls (I say it all the time but it is SO true!) BTW...no more stinky nick name it is now Cakes. Pinky and Cakes are my sweet girls!

Tommi is not liking the extra attention I have to give Miley at naptime. It ends up stressing me more b/c Tommi wants me with her but I have to mess with Miley. It is hard but we are gonna get through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment