Friday, November 23, 2012

Santa

On Tuesday, Tommi asked if Santa was real. (I told her no previously b/c he freaked her out so I wanted to stop her panic) but asked her what she thinks and she wasn't really answering. So I asked "Do you want to believe in santa?" She said "kinda" so we were taking her lead. So we talked about him bringing presents and she said "Mom, I don't think I want him in my house...can he just leave them on the front porch and I'll get them in the morning?" TJ and I laughed and told her that was fine.

She now flip flops on what she thinks. Sometimes she is ok with him sometimes not.

Well this evening we went to Lowe's and there was a HUGE blow up santa...like the kind in peoples front yards...18 feet tall probably. Well Tommi said she didn't like it. So TJ was carrying her to the car and walked over to it to show her it was fake and just a silly decoration. Tommi clung to his neck, screaming like someone was gonna kill her. It was insane. She is such a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment