Thursday, November 29, 2012

Away...

So last night (Wednesday) TJ and I left the girls with his mom so we could run to Lowe's and pick out our floors for our house. I was gone a total of 1.5 hours. I had planned to take Miley with us but TJ's mom asked if she could keep her. So I did it...with my stomach in my throat. Well they both did great! But Miley was ready for mommy by the time I got there.

Just when I think I faced my fear and won't have to do it again for a while. We find out today when we called to order the floor that that style has been discontinued! UGH!!!

So after dinner this evening I planned to leave Tommi with TJ's sister and take Miley with us to Lowe's and Home Depot so pick out floors. Well again I was asked if Miley could stay. I told them how tired Miley was but thought if I don't let someone else try to get her to sleep I'll never know if she will go for it. So TJ's sister kept both girls. Well Tommi was in heaven playing her her hero cousin Sam. Miley was so tired she didn't wanna play or anything but she was ok. She wouldn't keep her head down to go to sleep. She finally did fall asleep only for me to show up a few seconds later. She started screaming as soon as she saw me...she was so exhausted! This time I was gone for 2 hours...too long with an overtired baby. But we lived and she is happily in her bed now sleeping!

We lived but if I ever leave the girls, well Miley b/c Tommi loves staying with people. I'm doing it RIGHT after she eats. It definitely needs to be better planned! But now I know I can do it and she lives :)

I think it is harder on me leaving them....I feel nervous the WHOLE time!

No comments:

Post a Comment