Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

I am thankful I was raised in a Christian home and am raising my kids in a Christian home. I honestly feel blessed beyond explanation for the foundation my parents gave me by raising me in church. No I was not always the best, if at all, Christian but I always knew the Lord had my back.

As Tommi gets older I am starting to find out how important it is and how much I desire to teach her from when she is young how amazing the Lord is and how much I love him. So she can one day follow him on her own and no matter if she strays she will know where she can come "home" to.

Today We were driving home from TJ's parents house and I hear in the back of the car...

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Word for word...Tommi was singing this! I could not stop smiling b/c this just tells me I am doing something right. She may not know exactly what she is singing but she does know the Lord is important and he is awesome! And I believe if she is surrounded by it the blessing pour on to her and a seed is planted!

No comments:

Post a Comment