Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 7 and 8

Last night the computer was screwing up so I am joining these two thankfuls today....they go together anyway.

Day 7...I am thankful for my first born, Tommi Jolene. She brought SO much light to my life. She has taught me how to be a mother and helped me grow in so many ways. She is a sweet cuddler but also has quite the bite. She is so full of spunk and joy and everything amazing about life. She is wise beyond her years at times and so eager to learn. I could not have dreamed up a better child if I tried. I mean I could do with out the attitude but it just reminds me she is mine. She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I am just so thankful for her!

Day 8...I am thankful for my second born...Miley Jade. My little mighty mite. In the short 9 months I have "known" her she has taught me so much. She makes sure I know that no to kids are alike and I can not compare them. She has been a handful but it is easily forgotten when her sweet face lights up when she sees me. She has such a warm and loving heart. She makes sure her opinion is known. She has taught me to love my brown eyes. I have always wished they were prettier but she has shown me how beautiful brown eyes can be. I am eager to learn more about her and her personality in the coming months and years.

I honestly believe I have the best kids ever. They keep me on my toes and make sure I feel loved everyday. Being a mom is the hardest but best job I could ever dream of!

No comments:

Post a Comment