Friday, November 23, 2012

10 months...

How is it possible!? I'm not sure but I'm falling more in love with the little booger daily.

Miley is on the move all the time, she rarely sits still. She is either crawling with her one leg pump or cruising around on anything she can stand up on. She is a happy girl, full of smiles and lots of noises. She still clings to me like I'm going to leave and never come back. It is insane!

She is still waking up every 2 to 3 hours (when I can remember waking up...usually I am half asleep and can't remember how much I wake up at night to nurse) She will go to sleep on her own at the beginning of the night and knows how to put herself back to sleep b/c I hear her talking then she is back out sometimes.

She still takes 3 naps a day. Morning nap is usually around 1030-11 and lasts 30 min to an hour. The afternoon one is at 130-2 and lasts anywhere from 1-2.5 hours. (the past 3 days in a row it has been 2.5 hours!!!AMAZING!) Then her evening one is kinda whenever she catches a quick nap or sometimes she totally skips it if we are out and she is entertained.

Her eating is crazy. I struggle on what to do for her. She still is not a fan of baby food (I need to give up on it but it is so easy sometimes just to get her used to some different tastes) "Real" food is hit or miss, mostly miss. Tonight she  ate some pizza (tortilla with sauce and cheese, not greasy stuff) and she loved it. The veggie part is the hardest b/c she doesn't want much to do with any veggies.

She is such a little sweetie who adores her big sis and of course mama! Which she is most definitely saying now :) Love it!!

Cakes!


Still a peanut and in 6-9 month clothes comfortably maybe in 12 month by her birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment