Thursday, November 15, 2012

Selective hearing...

Tommi has discovered selective hearing and is using it ALL THE TIME! It is insane how my good listener has now decided she can ignore me. SO frustrating!

Tommi officially knows all her letters and numbers (0-9), and can write her name (the M's have 3 bumps but it is obvious what it says). She can write other words if we write them out for her to copy but they are not as well written as her own name or the letters she knows how to write pretty well.

Miley is talking up a storm. Mama and dada are in there and sometimes are used correctly but not sure if it is on purpose. So I'm not counting those yet.. But her official first word that she for sure uses correctly is "bye". If she is in a good mood and I walk into another room she will say "bye" or "bye-bye". She also does it when we walk to the front door.

I think Miley is cutting her top teeth b/c man has she been cracky and clingy! Her nose is running like a faucet also...which makes it get stuffed up then she can't breath well. Which in turn is messing with her sleep. Oh the joy of teething!

Though I go through tough times...these girls are the greatest things ever! They are so amazing!
I saw this sign the other day and thought of my girls!
Life is SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment