Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 9 and 10

So I like getting behind...these 2 thankfuls go together like the last ones...

Day 9...I am thankful for my awesome, crazy, loving, God fearing, did I mention crazy MOM! She is my mom, sister, friend, mentor, and listening ear. She is insane in so many ways but everyone of those ways makes her that much more awesome! (Note...she just ran a marathon at 54) She is the best grandmother a child could ask for...she spoils my girls rotten and loves them with the deepest possible love. They learn quickly that Big Mama=PARTY! From 4 hours away she some how keeps me sane with daily (sometimes multiple) phone conversations. She has a heart of giving..esp for kids and wow do they love her! I have never met a person who doesn't love my mom. I thank God daily for her!

Day 10...I am thankful for the worlds best daddy! He is totally a super hero in my eyes! My mom tries to tell me he is not perfect but I know he is ;) He is the best daddy a girl could have. He has helped me through many tough situations and usually with few words. He is SO calm and laid back but mess with his family and he has no problem getting worked up. He is one I have few words to describe b/c he is so incredible. He worked his butt off to become what he is and works hard daily to stay on the top of his game and will not settle for less. If he does something it is done right. (Note how much he loves me...he spent his whole Saturday painting around the trim in my new house...you wanna talk about some hard stuff...he did it with out painters tape too.) He is the best pappy ever to my girls...they have no doubt he would give them the world if he could.

God has a very special place in heaven for my mom and dad. They are some super special people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment