Friday, January 4, 2013

compare...

Ok so I can not help but compare my kids. It is natural, right? So I start comparing then get really sad b/c it seems Miley is so far behind where Tommi was at this age. Miley gives high fives and claps like a maniac but she is not signing, pointing, saying as many words, leafing through books, etc.

This evening TJ, Miley, and I went out to eat and run some errands. Tommi was with her grandparents at a basketball game. It is was kinda cool to spend some "alone" time with Miley with out her sister stealing the show. We had a blast laughing at her funny self and how excited and happy she is. There was a family at the table next to us...it was a very pregnant momma, a dad, and a 2 y/o little girl. The little girl was totally the center of her parents world and I just looked at TJ and said "That was us only a short year ago" It is crazy how time changes. Last year at this time I was pregnant with Miley and had a very newly potty trained 2 year old who was still such a "baby". Now Miley is becoming her own little person and Tommi is most definitely not a baby she is such an independent big kid. So bitter sweet!

Just my thoughts I will laugh at one day when Miley is smarter than Tommi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment