Saturday, January 19, 2013

Year birthday

So one year ago today I gave birth to my second spunky little girl. This year has flown by SO fast...almost strangely fast.

Miley is such a little sunshine. She is full of giggles and silly noises. She is just plain fun to be around, she makes life super exciting.

She is learning so much so quickly. Honestly in the last month she has turned into a whole new kid. She is figuring out the world and how things work and it is awesome.

She says mama, dada, bye bye, and she waves...but most of the time it is only at herself in a mirror haha

She is finally eating more food far from a big eater but considering her size that is ok. But if it is baby food it has be the organic stuff in the pouches. Picky little girl...but I can't expect much less b/c she is mine! She sure loves pizza though :)

During the day she is the happiest little thing and most of the time naps like a champ. BUT night time is a whole different ball game, she is up at least 3 times if not more. If she gets up every 3 hours I'm lucky. She likes to nurse some and fall back to sleep only to wake up a short time later for a little more. I think now she makes up for her lack of nursing during the day all in her night feedings. I really do love the extra snuggles but I do not feel like I need to see her that much haha. Esp since now I wake up nurse her then put her back in her bed....no more sleeping with mommy. She flips and crawls around too much.

I'm just praying when we finally get her room heat fixed things will change.

Well we had her party today. I wanted to do it at our new house so I did just the immediate family...which was 20 people in itself (Luke and Katie couldn't come). So we had pizza and cupcakes. I was pleased b/c it was very laid back and I felt in control. It flowed well too.

When Miley did her dig in cake she went right to business. She only had one little taste but she did tear into it pretty good. It was awesome!

Miley was the party girl the whole time, keeping everyone well entertained! She even was in a good mood after the party for a while. So that made things really nice.

I still can not believe she is one! But definitely looking forward to the year to come...but it can move more slowly b/c I gotta soak in all the baby I can!

One year appt on Monday so I'll know stats then on the mighty mite.

No comments:

Post a Comment