Wednesday, January 16, 2013

love/dislike

So we are approaching a year of me not sleeping through the night. I have grown used to it but would LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to end soon.

In the middle of the night Miley can be such a pain. She will wake up and nurse only to fall asleep again and I put her in her bed again and not long later she is up to finish her snack. I try my hardest to get her back to sleep with no nursing b/c I know she can't need it. Only to give in so I can sleep. In those moments I get much more upset then I would like to admit. I just get so frustrated. When only moments later I have the sweetest baby breath breathing on my chest and her head where I can steal the sweetest kisses ever. Then I find it very hard to put her down b/c I LOVE those moments of being able to kiss her head and smell her sweet baby-ness, knowing it will not last forever and I will sleep again and this may be the last time I have this moment with a child of my own. Knowing this it does not lessen my desire to sleep through the night but it just remind me to soak it up!

I love my sweet MJ more than words can say and as much of a pain in the butt she is with sleeping. She is by far one of the sweetest, most fun, and loving little girls ever! I just can not get enough of her smiles, "talking", and the belly laugh she does when her and Tommi are playing. She really is a piece of my heart I never knew was missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment