Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Big girl bed!

We moved on Dec 31st, which means we moved Tommi into a big girl bed FINALLY! She loved her crib and did so well with it, I kinda didn't want to move her but at almost 4 it was about time. So her tiny little body is in a queen size bed. She is doing SO well. I expected she would get up and give us issues but she doesn't. She still hollars to get up and when she needs us. Well usually in the mornings she gets up on her own but since she sleeps late I'm ok with her getting up on her own.

I'm just so proud of her and how well she has done with the big change!

When she sleeping in a crib she always had so much stuff in it to snuggle with and I dare not take things out or she was not happy. Well now she is in a big bed...it is still super crowded! She is such a nut! Thankfully she does have more room so she is not as smushed with stuff but it does make me laugh.

I love my big girl...she is too smart for her own good. You don't get much past her and she knows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment