Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blowing kisses

Miley has started blowing kisses! My heart could not melt any more when I see her little open mouth and chubby hand come together! It is SUPER sweet.

She also has gotten big into waving. She will be across the room and wave to me over and over. She also is more consistently waving and saying "buh-bye".

I love watching her come to life! Tommi is digging it too b/c she claims to have taught her everything she knows. I let her believe it b/c it is part of her important job as a big sis!

Tonight the girls took a bath and I have had Miley in a bath seat since she could sit up. So I tried her with out it since she is old enough to sit in the bath by herself. Well that little wiggle worm about gave me a heart attack climbing all over the tub and trying to stand up...back to the seat to keep her contained! She is too wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment