Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sharing snacks...

Ok so as I think about it maybe only I think this is cute and fun but none the less this is my blog to remember things.

We were at church tonight and Tommi was in a highchair eating pears and I was holding Miley. She kept grabbing for the cup of pears so I cut one into pieces and fed it to her. She was instantly in love and was whining for them after that. So Tommi would eat the big ones and Miley got all the little ones. It was cute they were sharing but also it made Miley seem so old to be eating "big people" food. Tommi didn't finish them but Miley had no problem with that she took right over and finished them all off and even whined when I had no more.

She is not a big baby food eater but I think I will be doing more regular food now with her. She handles pieces very well so guess we will do a baby food and regular food combo. Maybe then she will eat veggies better if they are pieces of them and not baby food. Baby food is convenient esp the fruits and she eats those great.

I can not get over how much I love my girls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment