Tuesday, October 23, 2012

9 months old!

Miley had her 9 month appt on Monday. We had to see one of the other drs Dr. M b/c Dr. H who we love was out and has been in and out for a month or so.

She was 15lbs 5ozes and 26.5 inches long...basically in the upper 5th percentile. But the dr said she is growing at a great rate and on her own little curve. Perfect for her!

He said developmentally she is doing awesome and he is very pleased!

I told him about her not liking baby food and he said that just tells him she is smart b/c that stuff is nasty. He said basically she can eat anything we are eating as long as it can be mashed with gums. So it is on to normal food for her. She does relatively well with regular food but we are taking baby steps.

It seriously made me SO happy to hear he was so happy with her b/c I get so many comments about her size! But she is PERFECT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is perfect and beautiful! I pureed/mashed most of T's food and the few times I did buy jarred he was not a fan. It is convenient though. I know some people who don't even mash it up, but that worries me too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She likes the whole not eating off a spoon thing...so pieces is how I have to do it. She is not the best at mashing it up herself in her mouth unless it is super soft already so I have to do super tiny pieces.

    ReplyDelete