Wednesday, June 25, 2014

So crazy in love...

I have so many men in my life that I love so much...but I think I found the one that trumps them all! :)

I keep saying knock on wood that things don't shift as he "wakes up" more. But so far Waylon has been my easiest baby BY FAR! This also may be exaggerated b/c he is my third so I am MUCH less nervous.

He seriously LOVES to sleep. He wakes (on his own) every 2 to 3 hours to eat and he eats like a mad man then sometimes he hang out awake for a short while (rare) but most of the time he just goes back to sleep until he needs to eat again! It is crazy! Now I know this will change and I'm ok with that but for now I am enjoying the gentle transition into having 3 kids. I do pray he stays easy and continues to just go with the flow.

Waylon is so cuddly too. He somehow find the perfect position when cuddling it is awesome.

He is also the king of hiccups which disturbs his sleep sometimes but we figure it out.

He loves his momma haha I think all my kids have at this stage though b.c I kinda am the main caregiver and food source.

I'm seriously just so crazy in love with him and his sweet self. I just love to kiss his sweet face and snuggle him.

Night is the same as day in that he wakes every 3 or so hours to eat but he eats and is back to sleep!

Praying hard he stays not fussy.

So I also have to say how crazy in love with my husband I am right now. He is stepping it up like never before it is SO amazing! I seriously don't have to even ask for help most of the time, he just volunteers and takes things on I never expect him to. I am SO blessed!!!

I am starting to feel like our little family is complete...it just feels right. Hoping my heart continues to feel that way even as he grows up.

I am also crazy in love with how amazing my girls are doing. They both have their moments of misbehaving but over all they have done so well! They are so in love with their brother it is awesome! Miley wants to kiss him all the time! She still calls him "Baby Hug-o" it is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment