Saturday, June 14, 2014

How are you feeling?

This question is such a kind question....BUT when asked EVERYDAY and multiple times a day for the purpose of wanting to know if I'm feeling labor pains it is one of the most annoying questions ever!!!!! Look people I will tell you when I'm in labor!

The conversation usually is
Them: How are you feeling?
Me: Good. Same as I have been just chugging along.
Them: Aww.

Uhh...seriously? A smile and a "I'm glad you are feeling good." would be REALLY nice. It is like people feel bad for me b/c I am super pregnant. Please people do not feel bad for me...be tough for me! I am emotional, worn out..physically and mentally, and just need POSTIVE comments.

I DO NOT need to hear when YOU think the baby will be here...side note: I do not mind it from my immediate family (mom, dad, brothers, husband) I do not mind if people say "My guess was/is ____." But the "Oh there is no way you will got over due" or the constant change of guesses from people who was not in my comfort zone (which is VERY small) I just don't need their opinion.
Honestly if I could hibernate I would. I honestly would crawl in a hole and sleep b/c I get so tired of the comments. I mean I know no one means any harm but it is just so annoying to hear how big I am or how people feel so bad for me.

I AM FINE! I am carrying a healthy FULL TERM baby! I could not ask for more. If God planned my babies to be late then I'm good with that! I seriously do not want them to come a second sooner than God planned (obviously they can't) but I just praise the Lord for having THREE healthy pregnancies. I mean seriously I am blessed beyond my own understanding to carry my babies. I enjoy them SO much! Yes I have pain and discomfort...ask TJ I complain a lot. Ask my girls they have to sacrifice right now b/c mommy can't do as much.

I would take going overdue over having to pray my babies stay in till a certain point ANY DAY! God created my body to do this, I came into this world predestine to do this.

So please approach me with a POSTIVE attitude. Tell me how great I look (even if you have to lie!!), tell me how great I am doing, tell me I'm tough, tell me I am your hero, I don't care just pat me on the back and help me along.
I have said this a million times I would not be where I am with out my mom and TJ!!! I seriously could not be more thankful for them. They both listen to me complain but don't feel sorry for me b/c they know it is what it is and this baby will come when he is supposed to. They encourage me to keep on keepin on and I NEED that!

So there is my rant...

How am I truly feeling? I am VERY tired, I have had a lot of shooting pains from pressure, he is on a nerve that makes my right leg buckle everyonce in a while, I have burning like my skin is on fire right at my bikini line on my right leg, I have heartburn, I feel like my ribs are about to break, my hands and feet hurt like I have arthritis, I have to wake up and painfully roll over a couple times a night, and with all that said. I am loving his shifts and movements, how he pushes his feet out on my left side where I look like I have a ball coming out the side, I love my big belly b/c it is just fun!, and I love the thought of actually carrying one of Gods miracles, I love to feel tough like at the end of the day that I accomplished something in just getting through another day, and I love that I am fully capable of (almost) fully functioning when SO many have problems by this point.

I know women carry babies and give birth everyday but somehow I feel kinda like I'm super woman just for enduring it all. I love it!

I love being pregnant and am going to miss it but I also am ready to be back to somewhat normal and be able to lean over haha Life is good.

I admit I have been slightly depressed every passing day that I don't have him but then again life is going to get crazy so him staying in allows me time to prepare more. I just want the world to meet the little man and I want to see his face. I feel like I already know him but in reality I am going to meet him too. This is just so fun!

Vent over but I love documenting my thoughts b/c I have done so little of it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment