Monday, February 3, 2014

sleep

So the past 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday night) Tommi has slept through the night!!

Sunday morning she got up at 6:50 so I told her if she went back to bed for 10 minutes she could still get her sticker for the night haha She went back down for 40 minutes until Miley woke up! Yay!

Sundaynight/Monday morning she got up and came in my room at midnight and I walked her back to bed and she let me leave almost immediately with no whining. So I called it success since I had not actually fallen asleep yet.

At night when we put her down she is still making us come in every 10 minutes or so to "check on her" silly but if it means no tears and no fears I will do it!

I have never been so thankful to have my girly back (somewhat) I mean that crying and shaking stuff scares me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment