Friday, January 10, 2014

Almost 2

Miley has come to life even more in the last couple months. She is talking up a storm and even more full of herself then before. She will repeat anything we say and actually talks rather well. She has really started communicating very well. I love it! She loves to tell everything "love you ____!" She is still insanely obsessed with her big sister and wants to do everything she does...including the super annoying stuff!

I seriously fall more in love with her daily. She sleeps like a champ going down between 8-9 and waking up around 8ish. She has to have her baby, monkey "George" and her "night night" to go to sleep but otherwise she totally loves her bed.

She has become a super snugglier wanting to sit in the crook of my arm on the couch and just chill. I love it b/c I am usually surrounded by my girls since Tommi has always been my cuddler.

She still does not get the whole baby in my belly thing. She thinks Tommi is the only big sister and she always says no if someone talks about a baby in my belly!

For a month or so she would call Tommi "Nommi" but just in the past couple days has started saying it more clearly Tommi. Which excites Tommi so much.

I can not believe she is turning 2 but it is also awesome b/c she is really becoming a little girl...but still such a baby too!

Tonight I went out to eat with just the girls and Miley refused the highchair which for tonight is fine but most times I need her in it! She did do very well sitting in the booth with me but still can't sit still for more than a couple seconds at a time.

Still Miss Personality and wild woman but she is a blast!

She is really getting into learning her colors...she is right an awful lot that it makes me think she knows but then she will be totally off. So who knows but the interest is there so that is good.

Still a peanut but I'm thinking she may have broken the 20 pound mark...maybe. On our scale she is 21 lbs but not sure if that is right. She has her appointment on the 21st so I will know for sure.

I still do not know how all her personality and craziness fits into her tiny body!

No comments:

Post a Comment