Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh Tommi..

Tommi is on this kick right now of making comments about peoples clothes or lack there of.

She called a girl out in Target the other day b/c she had on a crop shirt that showed her belly. Everyone heard and the lady behind us lost it. Tommi said "That girls belly is hanging out " I did my best to ignore so i just said "ok" Tommi said "Well I don't like my belly hanging out" The girl who was in her early 20's maybe tried to cover her belly with her arms. She most definitely should not have been wearing that shirt but I still felt bad for her b/c everyone looked at her.

We were getting pizza and a lady who again should have looked in the mirror before leaving the house came in in a halter top that was way too short. Tommi said "That lady is not wearing a shirt." I told her "Yes that is a halter top...kinda like a tank top." Tommi said with her teenage attitude "Come on mom...where are the arm holes?" haha TJ and I just rolled our eyes! I have no idea where she gets this stuff! Thankfully this lady could have cared less...actually I think she was high on something so I'm not sure she even understood Tommi.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhaaa... i love the 'come on mom. where are the arm holes' toooo funny. i would laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me TJ and I both had to hide our faces and try to be serious with her! I am still laughing!

      Delete