Saturday, August 25, 2012

Words...

Tommi talks extremely well and understands lots of words and phrases. She has an impressive vocabulary. But sometimes she cracks me up with the words she comes up with and thinks they are actual words or she is saying them right.

The funniest "word" she uses is "am-ain't" (I don't even know how to spell how she says it) If we are messing around and I call her a name she will say "No I am-ain't!" Or we tell her go do this or that she will say "I am-ain't"

I have let it go for a while thinking she will correct herself and not say it anymore. But it didn't stop so now I correct her and tell her to say "No I'm not" or something like that. She says "am-ain't" is a word but I guess in her world it is.

I don't like her saying it b/c it sounds to "uneducated" and she is so smart she needs to sound like it. haha I have issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment