Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pulling up

While at church this evening I put Miley in the crib to let her play. I turned around and she is standing in the crib. I knew she liked to pull up on my hands and such but didn't think she could do it by herself. Then she fell and got mad.

When I went over to her she was only happy when I was holding her hands letting her stand! Crazy girl! But the thing is, her legs get all wobbly so I try to sit her down to give them a break. She does not like that. Not sure I understand wanting to stand on super wobbly legs. How about we crawl first Miley?!

I used to be able to sit her down and she would stay sitting forever. But now she is trying to move so she ends up almost on her hands and knees with one legs stuck under her or on her belly. This has JUST started in the past few days so I look for her to figure it out pretty soon. We will see.

I'm not rushing her moving but if she is happier that way and not as frustrated I'm all for some sort of movement. I think crawling is best...I can wait on walking. Maybe she can be like her sister and wait till 14 months. But based on how much she wants to move now I doubt she will. Guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment