Sunday, May 18, 2014

Today...

Tommi has been trying to learn to pump on the swing but when we are around she seems to give up easily and want us to push her. Well today she wanted to go swing before church but we had to get ready so we told her she could go out  by herself and swing but we couldn't go out. So we just kept the front door open and came out and talked to her while we got ready. She sat on the swing for a bit and you could tell she was bored so I came out on the porch to talk to her and she asked me to push her I said no I was not coming down there. I told her she came do it she just needs to try. Well low and behold with in a minute she was swinging by herself! It was SO awesome! She was so proud of herself as we are! She was just not giving herself enough credit! Yay for success but good gracious when did my baby grow up!?!


Also at church Miley was sitting on my lap touching my belly so I said "Who is in my belly?" She said "Baby Hugo, MY baby Hugo. Come out." (she pronounces it Hug-O haha too cute) It was so sweet! I'm hoping she is warming up to the idea and thankful she is at least some what ok with it even though she has NO idea what is about to happen to her little world. She is such a momma's girl so I'm hoping she tolerates him pretty well.

I will be 36 weeks tomorrow! How crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment