Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Not ready for school

Well Tommi starts school in a week and a half and I'm SO not ready.

I'm not ready to not be in control and take care of her all the time. To not be there to have her back all the time. I'm not ready for her to have to eat lunch with out my help.

I'm just plain not ready. She is such a tender soul, though she is tough as nails. I just hope she is nice to everyone b/c in a new situations she sometimes lashes out.

I know she is ready...like REALLY ready. Not only b/c she is smart and needs more of a challenge but b/c she is ready for new friends and the lessons of life.

She is really excited and I am really excited for her. The distance will be good (esp since she has a major tude now!) but I will be counting the minutes till she comes back to me and tells me all about it!!!!

I have such mixed emotions but ready or not here it comes and I will take the bull by the horns and this will be good!

I am loving the back to school shopping for supplies and clothes! Plus I can't wait to go see her new classroom and all the fun school stuff that goes with it! I used to love going in to find my desk and the newness of friends and meeting the teacher!

This WILL be good and God promised to see me through so he will!

No comments:

Post a Comment