Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WALKING!!!

Well it is official as of last night Miley is a walker. She has taken steps before but only here and there but last night she finally just became comfortable and did it. I gave her a bath and then we were playing in her room and Tommi and I went into the bathroom to comb her hair and low and behold here comes our little walker, from her room to the bathroom and then down the hall! I had to hold Tommi's mouth so she did not scare her and make her fall. When she finally did fall to her butt, we showered her with claps and excitement. Which for anyone who knows Miley, they know that is her dream come true! She just slightly loves attention!

She did alot of walking today. She still crawls if she is sitting somewhere and there is nothing to pull up on but she only crawls to something then is off walking. It is really funny b/c she is so little. Too cute! She has wonderful balance though and it is so cute when she starts to wobble.

I thought I would be less fascinated by her walking since I have already been through one learning to walk but she is different and has a different walk so I am loving it once again! My kids are awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment