Wednesday, March 13, 2013

update...

I have been so bad about updating.

So much going on...I'll do my best to hit what I can.

Miley at almost 14 months is still not sleeping through the night. She pulled a couple nights in a row of only getting up once (2 six hour stretches) but then before I could even get excited she was back to getting up twice a night (3 four-ish hour stretches) I'm can't complain much b/c I seriously love her so much.

Something has been up with her b/c she is not eating food very well and her falling asleep skills have been "off". Usually she nurses and just goes to sleep then I put her passy in her mouth, let her lay on my chest for a couple mins and then put her in her bed. But recently she is nursing and will fall asleep but as soon as I move her she gets mad and wants to keep nursing. When I have had enough I have to deal with her throwing herself around for a minute till she finally takes her passy. Then she will sometimes go to sleep on my chest but othertimes I have to let her cry in her bed for a couple minutes (which is all it takes for her to fall asleep) Naptime just falls asleep nursing and has no issue so who knows. I'm rollin with the punches b/c this too shall pass.

Miley is a terrible picky eater...worse than Tommi. Basically blueberries, grapes, strawberries, chicken, PB&J, grilled cheese, yogurt, Cheerios, and cereal bars. Which is all still hit and miss...mainly miss this past week.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with Miley sometimes b/c of how adventurous she is sometimes. Tonight at TJ's parents house we had the stairs blocked my a chair (which has worked...until now) and she walked up and used all she had to move the chair! Of course I was with her so she didn't go down the steps but good gracious can she just accept somethings are off limits. She also stuck her head between the spinals of the railing and got it stuck b/c she kept turning her head sideways after getting it through.


Tommi...oh my sweet (almost 4 year old) is doing AMAZING in dance! She is so sassy but super serious about it. I wish I could even touch on how awesome she is and remember the things she comes up with. She LOVES pretending and always has a "friend" here or she is talking to them. We have lots of dance parties and she is forever making up dances. Which are hilarious!

The other day Tommi said "Oh no, mom!" Worried I said "What's wrong babe?" she said "It's time for a dance party!" and started dancing and laughing!

My mom gave her gum the other day and she said "That's brilliant!"  ha

I was getting upset with her and was telling her why she couldn't do something (I can't remember what). So I went to give her reasons and said "One b/c ..., two b/c ...," and before I could finish she said  "and three, I'm not talking to you!" haha what?!?! I couldn't even be upset anymore!

She can now count to 6 in Spanish which is a memory thing but it is pretty awesome when she pulls it out and surprises someone.

Tommi is such a great big sister. Though she tries to steal the spotlight ALL THE TIME. She is so good with Miley and they both love each other to pieces! There is such a bond that I can only see getting so much stronger. Anytime Tommi meets a friend she brings them over to introduce them to Miley.


If I could only bottle these girls up!

No comments:

Post a Comment