Monday, March 25, 2013

She is wild...

Miley is a wild child. She wants to be on the go all the time! After walking for almost 2 weeks she is starting to almost run...good God help me! I thought Tommi had a party going on but Miley is a whole different ball game. And honestly I love it!

If I turn my back for too long I will most likely find Miley up on top of something she is not supposed to be...mostly Tommi's kid table which she loves pulling the chairs out and climbing on. So lovely! She seriously has NO fear!

She now can say mama, daddy, ball, kitty, pappy, dean, bye bye, hey, hi, and be-be (blueberry i think). She whispers kitty and pappy, which is too sweet!

She is really good about putting her arms in her jacket and taking them out of the carseat straps when I unbuckle it. If something is in her hands she will switch hands to put that arm through, etc. I'm not sure if this is impressive but I think it is.

She is getting really smart with everyday things. I seriously LOVE watching her discover the world and just normal details I overlook. (I loved this stage with Tommi too)

Miley's new nick name is "Queen of Destruction". She enjoys going up to tables, shelves, anything at her level and clearing it! i.e. My parents coffee table can have nothing on it when she is around. The shoes at Dick's today were not save and as I picked up one 3 more were on the ground...thank God for the stroller.

Bedtime has always been nurse then lay on my chest for a bit to get into a deep sleep. This no longer can be done, I have to be standing and she puts her head on my shoulder...she likes to turn her face in and breathe her sweet breath on my neck. I could hold her like that forever...I love the little cuddle time she gives me. Most of the time she goes into her bed semi-awake or fully awake but sleepy. This is a BIG deal! I still like having her fall asleep on me but it is helpful when she will not do that.  Last night she slept from 8-1030 nursed, slept till 230 nursed, then slept from 3-9 (woohoo!) She is not feeling good with a runny nose and yucky cough so this was better than expected.

I wish I knew what she loved so much about my parents house b/c she sleeps well there and pulls 6 hour stretches when we get home.

We will sleep through the night one day. But I'm MUCH happier with our sleep now and I can totally deal. (knock on wood)


No comments:

Post a Comment