Tuesday, July 24, 2012

6 months

My sweet with monkey girl is 6 months old now! Though I feel like she has been around forever I also feel like she just became part of the family! But oh am I in love!!!

I knew what a mothers love was but it still amazes me daily to look at her and just love her like I never knew possible! With out a doubt my heart has doubled in size!!

So at 6 months Miley is sitting up very well. Still toothless. Hisses (i know she is weird) talks, and makes every noise she can to get attention. Does not want anything to do with rolling over...she will do it if she has to from her belly to back but otherwise she could care less about rolling. She wants to be upright and watching everything going on around her. Miley is still insanely obsessed with her big sister, she laughs at her even when Tommi is not doing anything entertaining.

I feel like I finally have a normal baby when we ride in the car. Miley either plays or goes to sleep. I mean ok yes she fusses but NOTHING like it was for the first 6 months of her life. We even just made a trip to Hatteras and she did amazing! I could not have asked for a better trip with her. We did have to make a few stops but that is expected with a baby and a toddler.

One thing I can guarantee with Miley is (if she is fed and not sleepy) she will brighten anyone's day with her amazing smile! She is known for it by those around her...it is awesome!

As far as food goes..we have tried food 3 times and each time she is totally not having it. She is all excited b/c she loves watching us eat and tries to grab our food but then she gets something in her mouth and is totally thrown off. It is actually pretty comical. I think I'm gonna buy some avocado or applesauce to add a little extra flavor to her cereal and still add the milk to thin it out.


One way Miley is different than her sister is she is not a passy addict. She likes it when she is sleepy or going to sleep. She will not take it any other time. So what we used as a "mute" button for Tommi does not work with Miley!

First time on the beach

Sisters!


Showing off her new talent

Her favorite sleeping position

No comments:

Post a Comment