Monday, April 7, 2014

Growing up

It is crazy at times how grown up Miley is getting...well both my girls but Miley has really grown up recently!

She is SOOO expressive when she talks and uses her hands all the time! It is adorable!

So the other night we had a church dinner and Miley wanted some of my drink. She was holding the cup and looked at me and said "What is it mommy?" Sounds so little but it made me laugh so hard b/c she seriously formed a full sentence and also the fact she thought through that. It was so cute. So I told her it was lemonade and she took a sip and said "I yike it mommy!" then when she handed it back she said "Thank you mommy for a sip of lemonade" WHAT?! She has always said thank you but just recently has started telling us what she is thanking us for. With her cute little voice everything she says is so adorable!
This morning I yawned and Miley said "Tired mommy?" as she shrugged her shoulders and I told her I was. She said "Go to bed momma!" Oh I wish I could but it is so not that easy my sweet girl!

I wish I could bottle her up! She is a pistol but good gracious does she have my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment