Thursday, March 27, 2014

My love bugs

I am always shocked to hear how Miley is really putting the world together now and can communicate more than I expect. It is silly things but it is awesome.

This morning I was going to the bathroom and she said "mommy wait for me!" A simple statement but not something I have taught her she just heard it and understood.
Then she shut the door behind me and I was asking her why she did it and she said "I don't know hand did it." so I told her to open it...knowing she is too small. She tried then turned to me looking defeated and said "Can't mommy, too little, sorry." with the most pitiful voice and face!

We were getting out of the van at Target and I was carrying her she tried to get down and said "Walk mommy, snow gone!" I kinda laughed but then realized this morning I told her she couldn't walk to the van b/c there was snow on the ground and I didn't want her slipping. So amazing!

Then in the pet store she was going around naming the colors and the animals and her little brain was just working up a storm. She even told me she didn't want certain puppies jumping on her b/c they would knock her over. She knew the little ones wouldn't but the bigger ones would!

It is a daily thing...if not hourly. I just can't get enough of her! She is amazing!

Tommi is also taking my breath away these days! She is SO into this having a little brother thing. She will love on "Hugo" many times during the day and talk to him. It is awesome. Yesterday he was moving a ton and I told her to come watch my belly move and she did then she put her hand on it and felt him kick a bunch. She was SO excited! Usually he stops when she has her hand there and she is too impatient to wait. So I was excited she got to feel him! She is just amazing!

I am just blessed all around with these girls and they are so different yet so much love comes from both of them! They are pickles but also the sweetest things around! I'm a blessed momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment