Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Tommi!

Where has time gone?!? My little Easter bunny is turning 4! I could not be more excited and sad at the same time. She is growing up to be such a fun, sweet, wonderful little girl. But has a big attitude and is showing to be more like me by the day. In some ways watching her turn into me is fun b/c well I know I am shaping a human being but it scares me b/c I was a pistol!

She tests my patience with her big attitude and desire to be the boss all the time but then cuddles and loves like no one else! She is most definitely a sweet snuggle bunny! I adore this about her.

The next year brings a whole new chapter of starting school (preschool) and becoming more independent. I am embracing this while holding back tears.

Happy birthday to my sweet snuggle bunny and the worlds best big sister!!!


Someone please tell me why 4 sounds so much older than 3?!?!

Posting the day before her b-day b/c tomorrow will be busy with everyone coming up for the big party on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment