Wednesday, April 17, 2013

4 year check up

Today Tommi had her 4 year old check up...TJ and his dad scheduled jobs for later so that I could focus on Tommi alone. Which I have to note meant ALOT to me. Tommi gets up off a bit at times since Miley is so needy! So it was REALLY exciting for me to focus totally on Tommi, even if it was a drs appt. Special time is special time!

So they started with a hearing test...my thoughts "Tommi is so good at communicating this will be easy" HAHA I totally forgot how strong willed she is. She had to hold a headphone type thing to one ear and tell us when she heard a beep. Which we said she could do anyway she wanted tap a leg, raise a hand, say beep, whatever as long as we knew. Well..she did ok on the first ear...she would say "I heard a bunch of beeps" then the second ear she said "I'm tired of talking" and basically refused to do it. After some coaxing and serious talking she did with a groan. She sqeezed my hand once then said "I heard those, I'm done" Which was fine, so she passed. Then she did the eye test and she did great. (I pray she never had to have glasses!!!)

Then Dr H came in. Well then we couldn't shut Tommi up! She was all about talking and telling everything. She was super healthy and growing very well!

We talked about these reoccuring bumps of hers and Dr H seems to think a clorox (1/4 cup in bath) once a week would be good for her. Which would hopefully kill it all and keep the infection away.

Weight: 36lbs (50-75%)
Height: 40.5 inches (50-75%)

Based on the question sheet she is doing quite a few things like a 5 year old! :) She is so smart. The dr was super impressed with her ability to carry on a good conversation, with eye contact and all. I'm so proud of her!!! Like more than I can express!


No comments:

Post a Comment